A complete formula to help maintain strong bones for men and women of all ages.
Osteocare Original – 90 tablets
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Number One Calcium Supplement In The UK, Osteocare Has Been Formulated By Leading Doctors And Pharmacists. The Well-Balanced Formula Provides A Rich Source Of Calcium With Co-Factors To Help Maintain Strong Bones And Teeth, As Well As The Health Of The Heart, Muscles, And Nerves. The Formula Includes The Full-Recommended Daily Allowances Of Calcium And Magnesium, Which Play A Vital Role In Bone Development, Along With Vitamin D And Zinc.
Osteocare Original benefits:
Osteocare® provides a natural source of calcium carefully balanced with essential magnesium and vitamin D which also contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Features of Osteocare Original:
- Made in the UK
- No other supplement provides the exact Nutrient Reference Value of Calcium and Zinc, with 10µg Vitamin D3, Magnesium and 4 additional supporting nutrients
- Does not contain any drugs or hormones
- Free from artificial colourants. Other calcium tablets may be coated with added colourants
- Rich in flavonoids which act as antioxidants
- Calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- For men & women of all ages
- With 10µg vitamin D3
- The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- No lactose, salt or yeast
- No preservatives
- Gluten free
- Osteocare is not tested on animals
- Vegetarian Society approved
TWO TABLETS PER DAY WITH A MAIN MEAL.
Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Osteocare® can be continued for as long as required and can be taken with other products in the Vitab.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Allergy Advice: Free From Gluten Free From Lactose Additives: Free From Yeast Free From Artificial Colours Free From Artificial Preservatives No preservatives To prevent possible contam.
The National Osteoporosis Society (NOS) recommends the following guidelines for calcium intake
|Age||Suggested daily calcium intake|
|0-12 months (non-breast-fed infants only)||525 mg|
|1-3 years||350 mg|
|4-6 years||450 mg|
|7-10 years||550 mg|
|11-18 years boys/girls||1000 / 800 mg|
|19+ years||700 mg|
|Pregnant woman||700 mg|
|Breastfeeding woman||700 + 550 mg|
|Based on the Department of Health Committee on the Medical Aspects of Food and Nutrition policy 1998.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.